Sunday, March 30, 2008

Joy Gryson's Bags at Target

I was really looking forward to checking out the Jovovich-Hawk line for Target when it finally became available earlier this month, but was a little disappointed at what I was able to check out in person at my local store (which is a common issue I face when I attempt to pick up stuff at H&M too). Ultimately, I ended up ordering a few things online (thank God for online shopping). So, I am crossing my fingers that the new limited edition handbag collection for Target by Joy Gryson, who has worked with Marc Jacobs, Coach, and Calvin Klein, is available for me to check out in person. I personally like to check out handbags in person (size is so hard to get a good handle on via the Web). The pieces will be available April 6th (a week from today) and the prices will range from $19.99 to $49.99. Fab Sugar has some images of what the new collection will entail, so check it out. I can't wait!

No comments: