Monday, September 22, 2008

Emmys Electric Ladies

I don't normally post this type of thing, but I was really captivated by a few of TV's leading ladies gown choices from last night's Emmys. Here are my faves:




Brooke Shields - Absolutely stunning. The color looks amazing on her.




Debra Messing - I am always impressed with Debra's award attire choices and this black Monique Lhuillier is gorgeous.




Heidi Klum - I love her gown, particularly the unique twist on an asymmetrical silhouette, although she can make a paper sack look chic.




Evangeline Lilly - This color can be disaster on someone else, but looks fantastic on the Lost star.




Olivia Wilde - I can't tell if this dress captivated me because its one of the few non-strapless ones that I saw or that I really like the elegant grecian look on her. Either way, she rounds out my top 5.



(images courtesy of People.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice info indeed