Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chic Coats

Although there's been a slight chill in the air the past few mornings, I realize it's a little too early to truly need a coat, sure maybe a sweater or light jacket, but not a cozy, warm coat. But its never too early to at least check out a few chic options that you can keep in the back of your mind for when you do need to add that extra layer. I happen to be a bit of a coat hound. Every year I buy a new one (although last season I waited until the end of winter to grab a good deal). This year, I am focused on a belted pieces that look very lady-like. I could truly use a new black coat, but I seem to be drawn to "black with a twist". Here are a few that have caught my eye so far:

Soia & Kyo Gemma Belted Coat - $216.00



Via Spiga Sophia Belted Coat - $285.00



DKNY Payton Coat - $269.00


Soi & Kyo Chevron Coat - $380.00



Apt. 9 Asymmetrical Coat - $120.60



Club Collar Wool-Blend Coat - $129.99


Abbott Coat - $328.00

No comments: