Sunday, May 25, 2008

Posh Turn Lock Convertible Clutch

This is an old post revisted. After lusting after this bag for quite some time, I was fortunate enough that my husband decided to end my daydreaming and gave me this bag for my birthday! How great! Its really a fantastic bag.

I test drove this handbag a few weeks back at Nordstrom and I loved it! If you are looking to pick up a new handbag, you might want to consider it since it converts into an oversized clutch when you detach the strap. It comes in green, yellow, or black and has the necessary pockets inside for gals who like to maintain some organization in their bags. And when you use it as a shoulder bag, its the perfect length to keep it on your shoulder and still rummage through it, which is a major selling point for me. Neiman Marcus has it right now for $298.

No comments: