Monday, April 7, 2008

Blouses for Spring

I am loving the focus this spring on womanly suits and feminine dresses. I can't get enough of the floaty blouses. Check out some of my favorites that I have stumbled upon.


I love this Tucker Print Smocked blouse at Shopbop for $264 with skinny jeans, but I think it would look equally as stylish with a vest and wide legged trousers.

Shopbob is chock full of great blouses. Diane von Furstenberg puts a slight twist on your basic white cotton top with puffed sleeves and V neckline for $198.


In addition to puffy sleeves, ruffles have also made a comeback this season. I really like the decorative cream trim on this black chiffon blouse at Forever 21. Add this inexpensive piece to a pair of tailored white pants and you have a chic work outfit.

Kohl's offers a less expensive version of a pretty cotton blouse with puffed sleeves, but this option has a ribbon tied around the waist. That way the volume doesn't add extra poundage in the mid-section (always a plus). This top is on sale for $30.80

This romantic flutter sleeved blouse is so soft looking! Clearly (no pun intended) you would need to wear a camisole with this rosey pink top unless you wanted to really turn some heads. But this top is adorable with its pleating that stretches across the top. Check it out at Maxstudio for $69.

I have been meaning to check out the Twenty8Twelve line, but really haven't had a chance. This 50's print silk blouse at Revolve looks so comfortable and I like the layered collar, but its a little pricier at $286.

And last but not least, this tomato-colored georgette blouse is spectacular. I get ridiculously excited about color. Macy's offers this mandarin collared blouse with cap sleeves in "frost" too, but why would you get white when you can get tomato. Check it out for yourself and then grab it for $59.

No comments: